Ashtanga Yoga Teacher's Training Level-1 RYS200
We offer Teacher's Training Course for Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga level -1 - 200Hours Registered with Yoga Alliance,
In various categories designed according to various types of students as per their experiences
SEE FOR SCHEDULE AND PRICES
The Teacher Training Course delivers a comprehensive, theoretical and practical
hands on training program that includes Asanas, Pranayama, Anatomy, Adjustment Class, Mantra chanting, Philosophy, Meditation and other traditional and contemporary Yoga techniques.
This unique TTC will train the applicant in the following style of Ashtanga Yoga, with Lead & Mysore Style Classes and includes a comprehensive study.
What is covered in the Teacher Training Course?
The TTC consists of 7 general sections:
- Technique: includes the training and practice of asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, and meditation.
- Teaching: includes the training and teaching of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher and the student's process of learning.
- Anatomy and Physiology :includes the study of physical anatomy, the skeleton, organs and muscles, cardiovascular system, Pancha Kosha & nutrition.
- Philosophy and Ethics :this part includes the study of yoga scriptures, ethics for yoga teachers, life of a yogi.
- Practicum : In these hours, the students are required to lead their own classes to gain confidence and harness the right principles of being a yoga teacher.
- Karma Yoga :the students are required to perform selfless acts e.g. helping to run the Yoga-school, office work, organization and public relations.
- Self-practice : study of books and discussions and practise of all the above mentioned topics in a group.
Teachers Training Details
|Yoga Therapy Course
|Theory & Teaching Methodology
|Group Discussion & Self Study