Hatha Yoga Teacher's Training Level-1
The Teacher Training Course delivers a comprehensive, theoretical and practical hands on training program that includes Asanas, Pranayama, Kriyas, Anatomy, Adjustment Class, Sequencing, Mantra chanting, Philosophy, Meditation and other traditional and contemporary Yoga techniques.
This unique TTC will train the applicant in the following style of Hatha Yoga, and include a comprehensive study in Trataka, and other meditation techniques.
Over 200 hours you will become skilled in the following:
- Techniques and training methods of the practices
- Teaching methodology
- Yoga anatomy and physiology
- Yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics
- Yoga Studio management
This yoga immersion will transform you and your practice, instilling confidence and a deep understanding of the yoga styles that we offer at Mysore Hatha Yoga Kendra and give you all the skills you will need to start your own yoga career or just further develop your personal practice.
Summary of the Schedule
- Your journey begins on the 2nd of every month & ends at the 4th week from the date of joining.
- Training will be judged on the Practical and written assessment.
- Deposit payable on reservation, not refundable nor transfer
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Teachers Training Details
|Yoga Therapy Course
|Theory & Teaching Methodology
|Group Discussion & Self Study